Once you’ve set up an inspection for a resident to complete, we take care of all of the inspection reminders from the app.
Here’s how it works:
- When you set up an inspection you enter a due date for when the inspection should be complete.
- RentCheck sends an initial email to the resident letting them know that you’ve requested that they complete an inspection on the RentCheck mobile app and with details of how to accept the invite.
- Then, based on the due date you enter and until the inspection is completed, we send an email reminder:
- 1 week before the due date if they haven’t yet accepted the invite
- 3 days before the due date
- 2 days before the due date
- 1 day before the due date
- The day the inspection is due
- 85 percent of inspection requests on RentCheck are accepted and completed on time. For ones that aren’t, we’ll send daily reminders starting 1 day past due and up until 3 days past due.
- At that point, if an inspection still has yet to be completed, we’ll follow up with you by email to give you the option to either extend the due date, send the inspection to someone else, or close out the inspection request.
Questions or feedback? We’d love to hear from you! Just reply to this email. You can also always reach us via the chat box in the bottom right corner of our website or app.
-The RentCheck team